Sunday, July 19, 2009

7-19-09

Sean's address is:
PFC Hutchison, Sean
Echo Co. 35th EN BN 1st EN BDE
741 Iowa Ave. Unit 55
Fort Leonardwood, MO. 65473
(On the back of the letter write the number 2 so they know what platoon he's in.)

7-9-09
Well I am finally at Basic...This is hell! Yesterday I got on a bus with all the 21B's and our DS. He told us to put our heads in our bags so we wouldn't see where we were going. When we got here we had to get off the bus really fast. There were like 8 DS's screaming at everybody. It is called the shark attack because multiple DS's tear you apart. But I never got yelled at. :-) We had to do a lot of push-ups and drink our big ass canteen of water really fast. After drinking the canteen I felt so full!! Then we ran to another part of the....place lol and some dumbass moved when we were at attention, so we had to do it all over again. I drank the second canteen and puked lol. Then we went into the building and separated our stuff. We had to put all our bags down to go get smoked. When I cam back somebody took my bags! So I had to look for my bags forever! Then everybody showered except me so the DS went to look for my bags. He found them and gave me ten minutes to shower and get out in the hall with everybody else. Then we all got smoked!!

7-10-09
So the first day sucked! Then we went to bed and in the morning the people on fire guard didn't wake everybody up on time so we got smoked. The rest of the day was getting smoked, standing out in the hot ass sun, and getting our chemical suits. Then today we woke up to toe the line and some people were not dressed right so we got smoked. Then we went to formation and some dumbass wasn't in formation. The DS called for him and no reply. So two soldiers went to look for him. Then we figured out that his dumbass was in the formation right next to us in the wrong platoon. So he got yelled at for not responding when the DS called him, and when we got smoked we had to thank him for every push-up! I WANT TO KISS HIS ASS!!! Mom, it was so nice talking to you! It made me so much happier! I'm kinda glad I didn't talk to Marlana because I would have cried lol. I enjoy hearing about the wedding plans. It gives me inspiration to get through this which I need so much. It is very hard to get the time to write so I will try as often as possible! KEEP SENDING LETTERS/START lol. I love you all so much and can't wait to see you all. So, Basic sucks ass lol. It's super hot all the time. Today it was raining & there was thunder and lightening..and it was still hot as hell! There are a lot of dumbass people that always screw up. But anyways we got our rifles today. M16AZ...pretty cool. They suck though because now when we get smoked we have to do shit with the weight of them. When we get smoked we pretty much do shit until we are about to puke. I have a PT test tomorrow. :-( I hate it here because I have no time to write. If I got caught writing right now I would be screwed! But it's worth it! I have to be fast so I just want to say I love you all so much!

7-12-09
Well Sunday's are supposed to be personal days...not so much. We woke up at 4:30, got smoked, went to formation for chow, somebody got caught with earrings so we got smoked, then some dumbass fat body who always gets us in trouble rolled his eyes at the DS, so we really got smoked, went to chow and somebody didn't put their feet together while eating so after chow we got smoked again. Now we are supposed to be cleaning. I'm gonna get caught writing and get smoked but I don't care lol. The DS's are trying to break people down so they don't give us time to write. They say family doesn't matter right now and all girlfriends will leave you to screw your best friend. I think it's funny lol. They can't break me. They can only smoke me and teach me. I'm waiting to go to church. It's at like 1700 (5pm) pretty late. I want to go chill and probably write letters. I really want to start doing fun stuff because right now this sucks! I'm hoping the DS's chill out soon and stop being dicks lol. I haven't really been doing much though, getting smoked, going to class to learn about sexual harassment and shit. Got my M16, learned to take it apart, clean, get smoked some more. That's pretty much it. I can't wait to come back and get married! I think about it all the time. I need new pics because I had to main ones I like in my pocket and I sweat so much it like melted most the picture. Everybody here is very southern though. They all think it's funny that I like cold weather lol. You will all trip out when you get here. Expecially if it's this hot lol. So I'm in church right now. There are a lot of soldiers here. The priest is telling everybody to become a priest because their arn't a lot and the ARMY wil take you for a priest until your 70 lol. It's pretty hard to write a letter when you always have to stand, kneel, sit ha ha. I'm excited to drink some wine and eat the bread thing though. I always thought they were good. Me and a BB (battle buddy) came to the back of the room so we could write letters. I really hope this starts going by faster because lately it hasn't. I'm just hoping that when we start doing fun stuff time will fly by. There is this stuff for blisters that covers them so they don't get hurt but I have to go to sick call & I don't want to because the DS saw my foot and puss was coming out of where my boots rubbed my skin off. :-( I guess we have boyonette training tomorrow then combatives training. As well as an obstacle on Friday. Thank God we get to do something! So how is everyone doing? How is my dog? What's the weather like? So Brows...the guy with weird eyebrows is one of my battle buddies & his bunk is right next to mine and my other battle buddies. There are bunk beds by the way lol. Anyway his name is Jarral, he's pretty cool. Big time southern. Everybody is finally starting to get along and work as a team which is good & helpful! And blisters suck! The only thing I can do about them is go to sick call but if I do that I will be on profile and will get a hold over after basic. So I just have to deal with it. My boots rubbed the skin on the backs f my heals off to where there is just red sore skin. And it wraps around my heals. But there is nothing I can do about it. I just have to work through the pain and get this crap done! Put this on my blog...If you go to basic, don't try to get out. The fastest way through is to graduate no matter what you do! That is very true! I realy hope I get letters soon. They will really make me happy. OH and dad, I got ESS eye protection...I think they suck because I have to wear them at all times but they are nice, they have sunglass lenses also but we can't wear them. I will try to get you a pair of them. Well I'm gonna write other letters and I will write more if I have time. I love you all and can't wait to see you!

7-14-09
So yesterday we did our bayonnet training. It was pretty fun. We had to march to the range which is like a mile away with about 70lbs of gear...and it was hot as HELL! We learned all the different attack ways and practiced on dummy things made of tire. After learning how to use the bayonnet we had to run through an obstacle with dummys posted and we had to act like we were in combat. It was fun but the heat really sucks. I sweat so much I get sweat bumps which look like thousands of little bug bites everywhere. After the obstacle we got smoked because of dumb people. Then we marched even farther with our gear to chow. After chow I went to sick call and got mole skin which is for blisters & muscle rub. :-) After sick call we did pugils...beating people with giant q-tips. Sadly I had to go against a little short guy...well sadly for him lol. I hit him once and his glove flew off and missed the DS's face by maybe two inches. Then I jacked him up and made him fall over. It was a great way to get aggression out! Then today it rained a lot. It rains really hard here like Washington but it's still hot and there is always a lot of thunder and lightening. Marlana would love it here! But I don't like the heat lol. But today all we have done is PT and classes...we haven't even been smoked!!! It's crazy. Now we are supposed to be cleaning...I'm good! I let everyone else do it ha ha. So I gues Echo Company is the hardest basic. It's the only one that doesn't give soldiers their phones on the weekends! GAY! Why do I get stuck with the hard one lol. I have gotten a lot stronger already. I can see a difference big time. It's weird that I haven't gained weight. I eat a lot. CRAZY! I'm hoping I get mail soon. That would be awesome. I think I get a 2 hour pass the Sunday to go to te PX but I am going to just talk to you all. I really want to talk to Marlana! I miss her :-( But 13 weeks to go! then I will see ou all and come home with you :-). I am so excited for that. Last night I did laundry and washed my bible! I am pissed about that. And I had to say it but church sucks here! It's not the same. So I would rather go and write letters! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ LETTERS!!! So exciting! It sucks being out of the loop! Actually it sucks being alone! But I knew it would. I knew that when I joined & when I left. I'm just glad I can finally help Marlana out with the bills! I'm so happy she won't have to stress anymore. So for that it is totally worth it! Cause really they can put me through hell and back as long as Marlana is happy! We just learned how to port arms which is a nice looking way of making sure the weapon is clear. A lot of people suck at it and I don't know how. I got it right away and the DS used me as an example. :-) We had to think of a motto for when we are called to attention and my battle buddy Hyson & I came up with, Real knights kill with cold hard steel...cause our platoon is the knights. The DS liked it so that is our platoon moto. It's crazy it was raining super bad this morning and now it's super hot. :-( I hate the heat...well this heat. Even if your just standing in the shade you will sweat. It sucks. My abbs are killing me right now! Yesterday we got smoked so bad that they haven't smoked us at all tonight and it's already 1930 (7:30 for you civilians ha ha). Jarrel (Brows) is funny as hell. He can't figure the rifle inspection out so he's all pissed off. Sucks for him lol. Everybody is telling jokes trying to pass time. I'm just making fun of everybody who tells a stupid joke. I'll tell you one without using names. Three guys are walking throught the forest and split off onto 3 paths. #1 soldier gets to a stand that says get your dick sucked for $5. #2 gets to a stand that says get your dick sucked for $10. They all meet up after and #1 says I got my dick sucked for $5. #2 says I got my dick sucked for $10. #3 says I made $15 today! lol It's a good way to pick on the #3 person if you use their names. So everybody was chilling and someone yelled Toe the Line! So we all through our shit in our lockers and ran out there. Then some asshole started laughing and said he was kidding the DS isn't even up here! ASSHOLE!!! Well I'm gonna get my laundry folded and I hope I get some mail tonight! I love you all so much!!! See you in 13 weeks. Love Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment