Sunday, July 26, 2009

7-26-09

7-15-09
Today has been exhausting!! Got up early, did PT then went to breakfast. We only got about 10 minutes to get food & eat it. The food is pretty gross but I just mix it all up and eat it fast. Then we came back and got our gear. A combat helmet, bullet proof vest, lead bearing vest, backpacks with chemical gear & wet gear inside, 2 are quart canteens & a two quart canteen, and our guns. About 100lbs. of gear. Then we walked in the heat about 2 miles to a teamwork building course where we did some fun obstacles. At 12 we walked back to the chow hall for lunch. It was so hot the DS's made everybody squeeze in the chow hall to cool down, eat, and drink at least 5 cups of poweraid because we sweat so much. I sweat so much I get bumps all over my body called sweat bumps. We got smoked for so long because some new kid disrespected the DS! So gay! Well I still haven't gotten any mail. :-( But I will soon. I hope. Tomorrow we are doing combatives. I am pretty excited for that. My DS said that after graduation everybody's dicks will grow because 21B are hung. He said the difference between 21B and every other MOS is that they walk up, say Hi, then stick it in. 21B's stick it in, then say Hi. I thought that was pretty funny. So I didn't lock my locker all the way I just put the lock on it and didn't latch it & the DS checked the rooms and said whoever didn't lock their lock in my room has to write a 500 word essay of why they didn't. So I was pretty stressed. Then we came in the room and it was some other...dumb ass who didn't even have the lock on the locker. :-) I am so happy its not me!!! The guy who sleeps in the bunk under mine "Hyson" keeps making fun of the guy who has to write the essay because he is all pissed. Hyson said he would write the essay for $20, I said not to worry cause I have plenty of paper and pens and I said he could probably get the guy that sleeps in the bunk above him "Hughes" to write it if he gave him a blow job. lol So he's kinda pissed at us. lol It's so funny. We all give him shit so he is never in the room. That's why I don't know his name lol. Hyson says he will write the essay for free so he can write it about how the DS's suck dick and he won't get into trouble for it. lol It's funny after the DS said our dicks would grow he looked at Hyson (because he's so small) and said even you Hyson... I bet you can't wait. So I've been making fun of him for that and he keeps saying he's gonna kick my ass in combatives tomorrow. So that will be fun. lol We are all trying to plan shit to do in AIT when we get free time...but there is nothing out here! Well I'm gonna get like 30 minutes of sleep before I have to do fire guard. (Stand in the hallways and babysit/clean) until 12 so I will write you more tomorrow.

7-16-09
Today we woke up at 4:30 and did PT. We did push-ups, sit-ups, pull-ups & a bunch of other crap. After PT we came back in the barracks. When we come back to the barracks we always have to clear our rifles for safety & this dumb ass fat kid who always gets us in trouble didn't. He just tried to walk in the building without clearing his gun and one of my battle buddies told him to clear his gun and he punched him in the face! I'm surprised he didn't get his ass kicked! But the DS was pissed!! So he is probably getting kicked out. We got smoked so bad today! In the mud and rocks! It sucked ass and took an hour. Everybody is giving me shit because all I do during free time is write letters lol. Everybody thinks I'm gonna get the most letters back then anyone which I am ok with. But I still haven't gotten any. :-( Tomorrow I get to go to the store thank god! I'm gonna get soap (body and laundry) socks, underwear, and probably some other crap. We did combatives today which was fun. I kicked my partners ass lol. All the DS's in my company are level 4 in combatives and the 1st sergeant used to be a pro mma guy until he got kicked out for breaking somebodies neck lol. All the DS's are crazy as hell. The kid who has to write a 500 word essay is trying to get me to do it because I'm always writing anyway. But I said I write letters not essays, my mom wrote all my essays and she's not here so your shit out of luck lol. But at least I offered him a pen and paper. :-) So I was kinda nice. The weather here is freakin crazy! At 8am it was SUPER hot, then at about 2pm it was dumping rain, thunder and lightening and there was a tornado warning so we all had to get inside, then it got hot as hell again and stayed that way. There is always thunder and lightening though. I HATE THIS STATE! GAYEST STATE IN THE U.S. Tomorrow I think we are doing victory tower...I know we are doing a confidence course but I think that's it. So that will be fun. Except having to march all the way there again with like 100lbs. of gear! That blows! Oh ya and there are some crazy ass bugs! A lot of june bugs! And huge bees!!! And I here there are a lot of snakes....mom lol and spiders....Marlana :-) And I'm certain there's stuff Dad wouldn't like. Ashley falls in the spider category with Marlana. :-) And ticks! We always have to check our battle buddy for ticks because they can kill you/make you really sick. My friend Looker is on fire guard and keeps trying to read my letter lol. This one. Well it's late and I'm tired so I will write again tomorrow. I can't wait to see all of you! I miss you all so much! Hopefully I'll get a letter soon. Send pictures please.

7-17-09
Well today we woke up early of course! Did PT...forever..lol. Then we went to breakfast. After breakfast we got all our gear on and marched to the obstacle course we went to a few days ago. I wore my winter boots because they don't hurt my blisters as bad since they are even worse then before! We did a personal physical training obstacle and at a point of that obstacle we had to low crawl through a big ass puddle that was a foot deep. So I was drenched! We also had to climb walls, cross single rope bridges, climb big ass nets, and climb up a rope like 30-40 feet. I climbed up the rope super fast and a lady video taped me for the Basic Training video. But anyways I was wet as hell and my winter boots don't have vents so they were puddles. And I didn't have extra socks! So that didn't help my blisters at all :-( We did a lot of cadences (marching and singing) so my voice is gone! Then we got to go to the PX to buy personal hygience stuff. So I got this pen. But I don't really like it. Too much ink comes out so it's hard to write clearly. There are three platoons in our company and mine is the best. The other two fucked around so much that they both started red phase over. So now they today was their first day! Sucks to be them! My DS is being a lot cooler because we are doing good. We don't get smoked as much thank god! Oh and the dumb fat kid who punched my friend...dumbass is Martin, called another battle buddy a nigger today. Well he said fuck off nigger...bad idea!...my DS is black. So he got smoked bad & an article 15 & a counseling. So he has to stay here and get smoked forever until they send him home. And I bet I will graduate before he gets home! Ha Ha! He really is the dumbest guy ever. Somebody pored a whole thing of sunscreen in his hat so after he got smoked he had to clean that! So he wasn't really having a good day. And all the DS's hate him so he is always getting smoked for everything! We also took our company pictures today. I ordered one. Don't need more than that. Tomorrow we are doing combative challenges between the platoons...and we are going to kick ass. Then Monday I have the gas chamber! I'm excited to die in there lol. The kid who has to write the essay tried to get me to write it for him and I said I would rather write my family so he gave up...he better not get us smoked! I have fire guard 12 to 1 tonight :-( That blows lol. My DS said mail is hard to get right now but when it starts coming in all the time they will hand it out everyday. So I bet I have a letter they just haven't got it lol. My DS is definitely the coolest of all the others though. He always dances around and brags about our platoon. When we march past other companies he makes us sing cadences talking shit about them saying they are weak and they should follow us because Echo's the leader of the infantry. It's fun though. good way to motivate . I needed hangers because I only had three and I asked a guy who had like 6 if I could have one and he said no because he needs them. So I bought some today and he asked if he could have some and I laughed and said I needed them. He is pissed because I have like 6 extra hangers now. :-) He can suck it! Well I think it's time to hit the hay I have fire guard in a bit. I love you all and can't wait to see you.

7-18-09
Today we did combatives. It was fun! Instead of just learning the moves we got to actually fight each other. I went against Greeno...abut 6'4" 250lbs! He made me tap out once because he got me in an arm bar. But I made him tap out 4 times! Two chokes and two arm bars. It was a lot of fun! We had a tournament between the 3 platoons and my DS said (Looker says Hi.) that whoever won would get a phone call home. But we lost. :-( Cow was so good today. Well its never really good, that good, but I ate a lot lol. So it was good. We have a D&C competition (drill & ceremony) in a few weeks so we are practicing. Whoever wins gets the company sword and since we are then Knights we HAVE to win. :-) My DS is being pretty cool. Now he is the only DS who actually talks to his platoon. Lke today we all circled around him and talked about what we need to work on and how much the other platoons suck. And he's always doing funny shit. lol. A few minutes ago we had to toe the line and there is a new kid who is kind of fat & when the DS saw him all he said was "Who the fuck are you & why is your stomach hanging over your shorts...do you drink beer?" It was funny! We are all telling jokes and picking on the guy who still hasn't written the essay. He is trying to tell a joke but it makes no sense. He keeps pausing to think. Fucking idiot. lol ne of my roommates got us smoked like three times today so we have been giving him shit all day. I guess I only get mail once a week. Well the DS's only get the mail maybe twice a week. So that's gay. lol. My room is a rough crew lol. And the guy who has to write the letter is a pussy. Everytime we get smoked he cries and prays out loud and shit, which gets us smoked worse! So we all make him the fag of every joke. lol But I don't know any jokes so I just listen and make fun of everybody. Ok lates funny joke...Howell (essay dude) If there was a hundred dicks poking out of a wall which one would you choke on? He said none. So...you must be a pro if you won't choke on any faggot. lol. Thank God tomorrow is Sunday! I get to chill out and write letters...and clean. lol. But I will write more tomorrow.

7-19-09
Today we woke up at 4:30 and toed the line. We stood there for 30 minutes until 5 when a DS came over the intercom and said wake up. So we could have slept in but didn't. :-( All we have been doing is cleaning and waiting for church. Breakfast was pretty good but I wish I ate more! So the fat dump kid Martin has 3 article 15's now! First for hitting Hale, 2nd for the racial slur and now 3 for ripping his room mates shit off his locker and for telling him to get off his lazy ass and do something. He is such a dumb ass! One of my room mates is making fun of me because I am sitting in my locker writing this. Because I write a lot so I need a life. I just say this is my life. lol. I like writing letters! Well my throat is killing me and I lost my voiceand I was going to break a razor open to cut my mole skin (stuff for my blisters) and I cut my finger! So that sucks. I still haven't even been drug tested and I hear they don't test you at all during Basic & AIT. Which doesn't make much sense. lol. I am excited to do the gas chamber tomorrow! I'm hoping it will flush out my system and I won't be sick anymore! That would be nice. I hope you all are doing great & I love you all so much!

7-20-09
Well it's 1600 and I just got out of the shower. Woke up early 420, put all my/our combat gear on then ate field chow. Field chow is when they bring food to you. You don't get a say in what you get though they just slap it on your plate. After chow we went on a 3K march with our gear to the musium. This morning Martin (fat fuck) kicked a guy in my platoon Molo's stuff over so Molo told the DS. The DS made Martin go down to talk to him and he got another counseling. Whe he came up the stairs he passed Molo in the hall. Martin grabbed Molo's head, slammed it into the wall, which knocked him out, then kicked him a few times when he was down. Me and one of my battle buddies were right there so I tackled Martin into the wall and my battle buddy and I THROUGH his ass in a room. The DS came up and ripped him a new ass and me and my battle buddy had to fill out reports on him. So now he is getting UCMJ (Uniform Code of Military Justice) and might go to jail. But anyway, the march sucked but the musium was really cool! After the musium we went on a 6K march to the gas chamber. As we went into the chamber we got against the wall and my DS was cooling the CS gas like it was crack. It instantly started burning my neck, chest and hands! Which was not covered. They said lift yp your mask so we can see your nose then put the mask back on and clear it. When I got my mask back on and cleared my eyes and face started burning. Then we had to do jumping jacks. Then they said turn right, put your left hand on the person in front of you, take your mask off and hold it over your head, and yell what the best platoon is. I got my mask off and said 2nd platoon! Then I made the mistake of opening my eyes. It burned so bad I gasped for air...which really sucked! I started coughing and couldn't breath at all. It was the worst thing I have ever felt! Then I was yelling to open the door but the DS's were holding everybody back so they can't move. It felt like I was in there forever! When I came out my whole body felt like it was on fire and I couldn't breath! I ran around like a headless chicken on fire. lol. The only way I could explain how it felt is...take a shower in pepperspray or Dave's, put it in your eyes, drink it, put it in your nose and try to breathe...it fucking sucked! By far the worst thing I have ever experienced in my life. And then I did it again! A guy in my platoon...the biggest guy...6'6" 270lbs black guy was scared to do it so I went again with him. So it really sucked!!! And marching back it would come off everybodys ACU's and it felt just like being in the chamber! But we marched 3K back and took showers..which was great. Then I went to chow and had sweet & sour pork chops. They were good but not like dad makes them! My DS just kicked Martin out and put him in 3rd platoon but we had to trade for their biggest retard. Who has a fat cut on his head because he slammed his head into the wall just because and he can't do a single push-up! So if he gets us smoked he is screwed. I hope I get letters tonight!! We should because we kick ass. Our platoon is the best so we get to carry the face banner (company banner) and we always eat first. It is awesome! And we never get smoked anymore! Well not never but not near as much as the other platoons. 3rd is getting smoked right now! We are just chillin :-). Today I ordered my pictures, they only had ACU's no dress blues, platoon picture, picture CD with 500 pictures, yearbook, and DVD. I got letters!!!! 25 of them! :-) I got more then anyone & my DS gave me a bunch of shit because I got a shit load! It waas so nice finally hearing from you! And mom...when I arrived to Basic there was no such thing as treated with respect lol. If you bling wrong they will tear you apart. But that's funny though! And Dad, stay away from cherries! Love you all. Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment