Tuesday, July 7, 2009

7-7-09

Hi Everyone,
As I get Sean's letters I'll type them in exactly as he wrote them so you get the full effect. I will tell you beforehand that I will make minor editing critiques, such as fixing spelling, etc. I will also not write anything that Sean specifically indicates as personal. That being said, you'll notice the title is the date I'm entering the information. Each letter will begin with the date he wrote the letter. Thank you all for supporting Sean as he goes through Basic & AIT. As soon as I get his address I'll put it in here for you. Please write him letters!!! That's his only contact with anyone so those letters are truly appreciated by him as well as us. So, here goes...

7-2-09
Well I was going to write yesterday but there was no way i would have the time. On the bus I sat in the very back next to the shitter which sucked at first, but ended up being way fun! The dorr to the bathroom was supposed to have a handle but it was taken off. Since there wasn't a handle you just had to push the door for it to open. It even said it in BIG letters on the door. But everybody was to damn dumb to figure that out so they wuld ask me how to open it. DUMB ASS'S!!! So I would say pull and laugh when it didn't work. Then I formed a toilet paper roll into a handle and everybody would try to turn it to open the door. Once again....DUMB ASS's!!! Anyway some kid was nervous and kept pucking. As we pulled into the base he puked all over the floor. Which freakin stunk!! We drove to the processing center and a female drill sergeant came out and said...Congratulations for joining the Army. You're an adult now and you will be treated so. Then she started walking to the back of the bus and right before the puke everybody yelled...and she stept right into it! The she looked at the kid and said.. What the fuck is that shit!!! Fuckin private you're not gonna make it. Now everybody get the FUCK off this bus NOW! So we did. Then we went inside and sat there to get bitched at. I put one foot over the other so she made me do hella push-ups! Fucking gay! Then we went through the stuff we brought and she threw my allergy medicine and neosporin crap away. Then got PT clothes and some other crap, took a shower and got to bed at about 2230 (10:30). Then other people showed up and they turned the lights back on right as I fell asleep! Bastards! We woke up at 0500, stood in formation, then went to chow. Which was nasty as hell. Then we stood for a while and got yelled at, got military ID, shaved my head, got money for shit I need, got eyes and feet checked, then gt my blood drawn and some other shot. It didn't hurt at all and I was doing good until I looked at the guy spread my blood on a test thing. I was trying so hard to be ok then he gave me the other shot in my forearm. After he was done I looked and te shot turned into a fat nasty bump on my arm. Which was all it took! I guess I turned green and I said I didn't feel god so he made me smell a smelling stick thing (used when people pass out) twice hoping that it would make me puke. But I didn't. So they made me lay on the ground with my feet on a trash can next to the fan. It was so hot that I acted like I was stil sick so I could stay by the fan. :-) Then we had to get briefed for a long ass time which sucked, bought our shit, got in formation in the fucking sun :-( , then went to the barracks...which is now. Oh ya, and I went to chow 3 times, lunch and dinner were good. But I got to call today after formation but mom didn't asnwer :-( nice job. LOL And that was all the time I got. Share this letter because I really don't want to write a lot right now. lol But processing isn't to bad....boring as fuck!! Love you all so much and can't wait to see you. Love, Sean P.S. I start Basic on Wednesday and Saturday I get to watch fireworks. :-)

1 comment:

  1. thank you for keeping up on this!!!! i love you all so much and cant wait to see you! love sean

    ReplyDelete